Welcome, October!

10:30 AM


October is here! I know, I know! People are very much hopeful in their tweets and Facebook status every start of the month. But October is a special month for me... particularly this year 2012. There is so much looking forward to!

  1. Quarter of a decade. I am marking 25 years of existence on the 18th of October. I welcome gifts of any kind by the way :) When I was 20, I told myself I'll throw a huge bash on my 25th to celebrate coming of age but haha I felt more mature saving instead and maybe just have simple dinner with the family.
  2. Last quarter of the year. I got suddenly pressured in terms of keeping up with my Bucket List and Resolutions. I haven't faithfully kept track of my goals it seems. 
  3. Last month of an event I am working on. I wish for its success :) this year and the succeeding years
  4. Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays! This month, I am also celebrating with my sister (Oct.23) and my eldest niece Ish (Oct. 26)
  5. Transitions? Just like in fashion, we need to keep up with the colder months ahead. Life is kind of offering closed doors and half-open doors..
♪ ♫  Do You Know Where you're going to? Do you like the things that life is showing you? Where are you going to? Do you know?
Do you get? What you're hoping for? When you look behind you There's no open doorsWhat are you hoping for? Do you know? ♪ ♫  


Next to Manila, Philippines, Singapore has been a second home so I really no longer treat it as another travel destination. I ended September with a short, but fun and renewing getaway in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

Just like everyone else, I wish to get all the luck I can on the month of October.


You Might Also Like

0 comments