Gadget Crazy Part 2: iPod Touch 5th Generation

8:13 PM


While everyone is all eyes on the iPhone 5, I am drooling over the new fifth-generation iPod Touch! It has everything I want and loved about the iPhone.

  • 4-inch Retina display found on the iPhone 5.  - i think they are smart to keep the width enough to be gripped by just one hand..
  • Front and back Camera - 5-megapixel “iSight” shooter.
  • Full-HD video.
  • A5 chip which promises it to be a good mobile gaming platform
  • “Loop” wristband that will prevent the device from falling if ever it slips out of your hands. - too great for the clumsy person that I am
  • iOS 6, Siri and all the Apps I am familiar with and used to enjoy in the iPhone.
  • And its no longer the sleek and boring black or white iPhone clone. it comes in different colors — blue, yellow, pink, red or silver

Pre-orders for the new iPod touch start on Sept. 14 and ship sometime in October at a price of $299 for 32GB of storage and $399 for 64GB of storage. I might have enough savings by then.

Sorry Pink Samsung Galaxy Note and Kindle Fire HD, I found myself a new crush-worthy gadget. The Apple fan in me found victory!

You Might Also Like

0 comments