Outfit Post: Something Bold and Edgy, Printed Leggings

1:17 PM

My usual go-to outfit would be dresses and skirts..

I tend to be scared of prints. So other than my usual florals and polka dots, I will be going the extra mile to try bold and edgier prints like animal, tribal and Aztec..

I bought this printed leggings few months back in Greenhills.. while buying for the usual solid black, my impulsive side got hold of me since it was cheap anyway for a Php 100.. Since then, I only wore it once in a quick trip to the grocery and hadn't worn it again..

There are those days when I want to be on the sidelines while there are days when I feel bold and want to make a statement and experiment.. These are one of those days when I felt the latter.

Printed leggings, chunky accessories, crisp vest and a little mens wear inspired..


White Blouse from Uniqlo, Vest from Cotton On, Printed Leggings thrifted from Greenhills, Shoes from Pedro, Accessories from Rubi, Longchamp Black Planetes bag


You Might Also Like

0 comments