Peplum Weekend

9:35 AM

I tried the peplum trend for the first time! Yes its in black! Indeed, a great addition to my LBDs!

We had buffet at Swissotel Clarke Quay to celebrate the birthday of my 2 cousins.

The dress is from Cotton On. They also have this in teal and lilac but I loved how I felt when I tried on black. Since its a weekend and I knew I'd be walking the stretch of Orchard, I opted to wear flat sandals.



Next photo was taken at Orchard Road just before I come in for shopping at H&M!

Other outfit details: Hot Pink Feather Earrings, gift by my niece, Gucci bag, Black sandals from Greenhills, Belt from Talisman Plaza Singapura

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorrrgeeeous! Love the fit and color, looks super great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi feastfulife, I was hesitant at first but I love the hourglass illusion it gave.. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete