Geisha Makeup? Bold "Pure Red" Lips by NYX Matte Lipstick

6:44 AM

I am drawn to red items recently. Among these, my NYX Red Lipstick has been in my "Be Fierce" arsenal in the last 2 months.

I'll never be the type to use Red. I've always preferred light pink stains (and yeah I always end up with embarassing stains on my teeth too) or just balm (to avoid those stains)

It's only recently that I've invested in Matte Lipsticks. NYX was my first, in Deep Red,

Photo Courtesy of Cherry Culture

In this look, I tried being Geisha for a Night.. no I'm kidding I just placed emphasis on the red lips.



Price and Availability. I think some online sellers, such as Cherry Culture, still have it but its no longer available at most drugstores and in the NYX main website. I bought it for SGD 10.

Shade. It is a richly pigmented red. Better applied with a lip brush to make it more natural.

I continued playing with makeup right after my earlier review of the Chanel CC Cream. I had a Makeup Haul last weekend so I used all of them in this playtime. 

Makeup Used: Chanel CC Cream (Primer), Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation, Loreal SuperLiner (Eyeliner), Maybelline Lashionista Mascara, SilkyGirl Precision Brow Liner

I might do separate reviews on the above

You Might Also Like

0 comments