October Lust-Have: MICHAEL KORS FULTON LARGE EAST WEST TOTE

6:57 AM

I recently went to Malaysia's Johor Premium Outlets.. and found myself lusting over MICHAEL KORS FULTON LARGE EAST WEST TOTE..


I am no longer interested in bags that are printed with brand logos all over that screams "I am a branded bag" hihi.. I sometimes feel that I can't wear printed dress with printed bags.. So after years of not wanting bags anymore, I fell all over again :)





My 2 color choices were either black or brown.
This is how it looks inside.

FEATURES AND SPECS
Soft leather
Double top handles with logo charm rings
Shiny goldtone hardware
Lined interior
Multifunction inside pockets
Dimension: 11"H x 15"L x 5"D


Did I buy? No. Can't spend what I don't have just yet and swipe my card in an instant. I will save for it and I am just hoping it will still be available by then :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments