The Faces of Halloween

2:58 AM

Unlike most children these days, I didn't experience "Trick or Treating" when I was a kid. I didn't have friends who would dare to wear costumes to ball or bars on halloween night and our prom night didn't have any theme.

So, who are you going to be this Halloween? This year, I swear I would wear a costume and attend a halloween party. My initial ideas were the usual schoolgirl, maid, pirate and sailor coz I feel like its easy to improvise.


But since this is our first year and the last perhaps, me and my friends are going ALL OUT! :D


Here's a peek of what we'd be wearing :)

We are going to the movies! :) Ever After, Moulin Rouge and The Dark Shadows


Not all out scarefest though.. we've had enough of scare fest worthy looks our entire lives haha..

Again, how about you, who are you going to be this Halloween?


You Might Also Like

0 comments