Happy Easter!! oh the promise of new life!!

12:04 PM

Let me start off by sharing one of may favorite praise songs.. aside from Hillsong's Power of Your Love and Through It All



My favorite lines as follows:

I know I will falter I know I will cry, I know you'll be standing by my side
It's a long long journey, And I need to be close to you

Sometimes it feels no one understands, 
I don't even know why, I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through

Cause It's a long long journey, Till I feel that I am worth the price
You paid for me on calvary, Beneath those stormy skies


There's something about Lent that makes everything seems so mellow. Call me loner but I admit I like it. It’s a nice change from all the hustle and bustle of everyday working and city life. Its usually a chance for me to think, reflect on my current state, on the past, and about my future. Life may have its ups and downs. but right now it has been treating me quite well. I can say, overall, I am one happy child of God.

I’ve had my fair share of drama in the past 6 months and some serious adjustments, maturity and "growing up" was necessary. I agree and share the same thought with this anonymous writer who wrote: "I’ve always thought that whatever choice you make in the past, somehow if you’re really destined for something or someone, you’ll find yourself ending up with that dream, that career, that someone or that something. It may not be the same route, nor the same formula but in the end you still get the same result."

It was generally a productive Holy Week.. im glad to have just stayed at home as i hoped.. because i have serious plans to reorganize.. I started off with my almost 3 weeks worth of laundry, then i backed up my laptop and working on transferring all the files to the new one.. then I reorganized my eclectic iTunes library and added some new power-up pick-me-up songs.. and some serious personal audit how I've been doing since the start of the year in terms of personal, emotional, mental and physical goals..

Physical konting check but there's definitely some progress already.. emotional doing great!.. Mental and personal.. i have a lot pa on my checklist.. in terms of travel and things to learn / to try (Japanese, makeup, crochet, Barre - still not crossed out)

Although I like the peacefulness of Lent, I always end up fast forwarding to Easter though, I am an optimist and i always look forward to fresh and new stuff.. time to work fast and keep up with those i missed on that 2011 checklist!! Back with a new vibe!

You Might Also Like

0 comments