Decoding my Birthdate =)

10:06 AM

Just yesterday, I met with a powerful Chinese man and as he asked for the date to place in his notes, I answered "18th.. July", he told me that 18 is a very lucky number in Chinese. In his words.. "8 is lucky but 18 is sure lucky" It made me smile at the thought that I just might seal the deal with him and my birthdate happens to fall on the 18th of October.


Just today I stumbled once again on Blogthings.com, its a site I used to frequent 2 years ago. I love personality quizzes. I remember I bought 2 Kokology books. My fascination isn't that I don't know myself, I just love finding out whether it would really reveal how I think I knew myself.. Oh well.. I could go on an on..

Anyway, Blogthings happened to have few quizzes that tells "What your Birthdate Reveals about You?"

My birthday is October 18 (Yep, telling you in advance, mark your calendars and be sure to send gifts along with the greeting cards!)

From Quiz 1: 
Ever since you were born, you've loved your life.You keep very busy without meaning to. There's just so many activities that you enjoy.
Travel, friendships, an interesting career, and lots of hobbies fill up your schedule.You find so much joy in the world. You have a very rich life.

From Quiz 2: 
You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others. You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.
Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years
Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities
Your power color: Crimson red
Your power symbol: Snowflake
Your power month: September

From Quiz 3: On Love
For you, love is a feeling that lingers for really long time - even after a relationship is totally over.
In fact, you still make have strong feelings for the first person you fell in love with.
 
You usually are reluctant to end relationships. And sometimes you're the last to know that things are ending!

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1

You are most compatible with people born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of the month.

I kinda doubt the last 2 phrases and the power color, symbol and months. But I agree with most of what it stated.. =) Cool!

You Might Also Like

0 comments